Force Feedback Researcher
We are looking for an engineer / designer who has experience with both hardware and physical interaction design. Your primary responsibilities will be in researching and exploring force feedback technologies and later on implementing them in our next generation of products.
- Investigating and researching current force feedback technologies.
- Creating prototypes to share different force feedback experiences in a simple and holistic way.
- Be the subject matter expert when we start integration of the force feedback technology in our next generation of products
Our ideal candidate
- Can speak English at a professional level
- Is able to communicate ideas and technologies in a clear and concise manner
- Has the ability to work standalone in a team environment
- Has working or research experience in the field of force feedback or similar
- Has the ability to implement low level technologies into prototypes
Additionally, we would like that you:
- Have experience with 3d modelling software
- Have experience with modern prototyping techniques
- Have a working understanding of pcb design and electronics
- Have a working understanding of software development
What we offer
- €2.500 - €4.500 per month.
- 25 holidays and 8% of holiday pay based on a 40 hours work week (full time)
- Flexible work hours
- Travel allowance
- A Budget for professional development
- A young, international and enthusiastic team with many different skills in different disciplines
- A good work atmosphere where people support each other